iRZ RAL01 – a kit of wireless connection to the internet on the base of a LTE-router in a sealed container with a directional antenna.
iRZ RAL01 is used on an area with a difficult terrain, where the buildings, landscape or the distance affect the signal (GPRS/3G/4G internet). When using the router and antenna on the receiving point, for example on a high mast, RAL01 can transfer the “signal” (data) up to 100 meters, almost completely without distortion or losses.
- Communication Standards: LTE/HSPA+/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS (up/down up to 100/50 Mbps)
- Frequency Bands, Mhz: 1700÷2700
- Amplification, dBi: 12,5÷15,5
- Side lobe level: -12 dB max
- Transitive attenuation at frequency range 2400-2700 Mhz: 25 dB max
- Input impedance: 50 Ω
- SWR: 1,5 max
- Maximum power: 10 W
- Power over Ethernet
- Weight: 2 kg max
- Operating temperature range: -30°С ... +65°С
- IP 67
- Dimensions (without mount): 0,24 × 0,24 × 0,1 m