TG21.А/TG21.B are dual-band (900/1800 MHz) GSM/GPRS modems developed for the transmission of data over cellular networks. The modem supports GPRS class 10 and the TCP/IP protocol stack.
Differences between models:
- iRZ TG21.А Doesn’t have internal battery ~220V;
- iRZ TG21.B Has an internal battery ~220V.
The main feauture of these modems are that it has two serial interfaces (RS-485 and RS-232), two SIM cards, that give the option to reserve the services of the cellular operators and the possibility of functioning from 220 volts 50/60 Hz (Only on TG21.B).
TG21.А/TG21.B support al the main communication functions: data transfer through CSD and GPRS, reception and transfer of fax and SMS. They are controlled by standard AT commands. To monitor the status of the connection and transfer of data, these modems are equipped with LED indicators.
TG21.А/TG21.B are equipped with a watchdog timer, set on a separate chip, which gives the option to power off the GSM module when rebooting the device.
The wide spectrum of working temperatures and compact plastic case with DIN rail allows the use of these modems in different spheres of the industry. The modems TG21.А/TG21.B are designed for the use in automatic collection of data from energy measuring devices, vending machines, payment terminals and other systems that require wireless data transmission.
- Frequency band: GSM 900/1800 MHz
- GPRS Class 10 – up to 85.6 kbps
- CSD up to 9600 bps
- GSM-module: Telit GL868-DUAL
- SIM slots: 2
- Serial interfaces: 2 (RS232 and RS485)
- Power supply options: ~220 V or 12 V
- Built-in Power Supply Unit (revision TG21.В):
- Power supply voltage: 90 — 264 V
- Supply frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Current consumption — 300 mA max
- Voltage: 7 – 40 V
- Maximum current:
- 400 mA at 12 V
- 200 mA at 24 V
- 3 states of GPO output:
- DC voltage current commutation
- Output current: 7.5 V
- High impedance
- Maximum current – 300 mA
- Screw terminal connector (RS485, GPI input, V+ - power supply 7 - 40 V)
- Screw terminal connector (power supply: ~220 V / 50 Hz, revision TG21.В)
- Terminal connector (RS232, GPO)
- SMA jack for a GSM antenna
- Plastic casing with DIN rail mount
- Dimensions: less than 90х54х59 mm
- Weight: less than 130 g
- Operating temperature range: -40°С ... +65°С
- Storage temperature range: -50°С ... +85°С