The new TL11 GSM/LTE-modem transits data through cell communication networks that support 2G/3G/4G. The modem supports the following frequency bands depending on the connection standards: LTE (800, 850, 900, 1800, 2100, 2600 MHz); HSPA/UMTS (850, 900, 1800, 2100 MHz); GSM/GPRS (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz).
TL11 is equipped with a USB interface, which allows directly connecting the modem to a computer. The modem power is supplied though a TJ-6P6C connector.
TL11 supports the main communication functions: data transfer through LTE/UMTS/HSPA/GPRS technologies. The modem is controlled with standard AT commands, and a set of own control commands. The built in watchdog timer prevents the device from lagging.
The highest data transfer speed, a wide range of operating temperatures and a compact case body allow using TL11 modem in various industrial applications: telemetry and telecommand, automated data collection systems, vending systems, payment terminals, and various systems requiring wireless data transfer.
- LTE 800/850/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz;
- HSPA/UMTS 850/900/1800/2100 MHz;
- GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz;
- LTE-FDD: downlink – up to 100 Mbps / uplink – up to 50 Mbps;
- LTE-TDD: downlink – up to 68 Mbps / uplink – up to 17 Mbps;
- DC-HSPA+: downlink – up to 42 Mbps / uplink – up to 5.76 Mbps;
- HSPA: downlink – up to 14.4 Mbps / uplink – up to 5.76 Mbps;
- WCDMA: downlink – up to 384 Kbps / uplink – up to 384 Kbps;
- EDGE: downlink – up to 236.8 Kbps / uplink – up to 118.4 Kbps;
- GPRS: downlink – up to 85.6 Kbps / uplink – up to 42.8 Kbps;
- Voltage: 9 – 30 V;
- Maximum current:
- 200mA at 12V;
- 100mA at 24V;
- DB9 connector to connect a communication cable (RS232 interface) (! only for service mode);
- USB-B connector (USB 2.0);
- TJ-6P6C power connector;
- SMA jack to connect a GSM antenna;
- Aluminum casing;
- Dimensions: 76 х 77 х 31 mm max.;
- Weight: 125 g max.;
- Operating temperature range: -30°C to +60°C;