Industrial iRZ TL12 4G/LTE modem is designed for data transmission over 2G/3G/4G cellular networks. The terminal supports the following frequency bands depending on the communication standards: LTE (800, 850, 900, 1800, 2100, 2600 MHz); UMTS (850, 900, 1800, 2100 MHz); GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz).
iRZ TL12 4G/LTE modem is fitted with a widespread USB interface which enables the direct modem connection to a computer without an AC power adapter. Modem can also be powered fed via Micro-Fit 4 connector.
The built-in watchdog timer prevents from the device hanging up. The modem control is realised by the standard AT commands, as well as by a proper AT command set. The terminal is equipped with the LEDs to monitor link status and abnormal conditions.
High-speed data transmission, extended temperature range and a compact case provide the use of iRZ TL12 4G/LTE modem in various industrial applications: in telemetry and telemechanics, automated data acquisition systems, vending systems, payment terminals, as well as in various systems requiring wireless data transmission.
- GSM-module – Wetelecom WPD600
- adjustable watchdog timer
- control via AT commands
- power supply voltage 8 to 40V
- current consumption - not exceeding:
- at power voltage of +12 V - 400 mA
- at power voltage of +24 V - 200 mA
- when powered through USB - 500 mA
- LTE (800, 850, 900, 1800, 2100, 2600 МГц)
- UMTS (850, 900, 1800, 2100 МГц)
- GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900 МГц)
- USB connector (mini USB) - USB 2.0 interface
- SMA antenna connector - connection of the GSM antenna
- Microfit 4 connector - the modem power supply
- dimensions - not exceeding: 92х86х34 mm
- weight, max: 125 g
- operating temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- storage temperature: -50°С to +85°С
- 4G/LTE modem iRZ TL12
- Original package