A three-band (900/1800/2100 MHz) iRZ TU31 3G modem is designed for data transmission over 2G and 3G cellular networks.
The iRZ TU31 3G modem is oriented on payment terminals and vending machines. A widespread USB 2.0 interface enables the direct modem connection to a computer without an AC power adapter. Besides, the modems find a use in industrial applications with one of the most common physical interfaces - RS232. The device can be powered via the TJ6-6P6C connector as needed.
iRZ TU31 supports the main communication functions: data transmission by HSPA+/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS/CSD technologies, fax and SMS send and receive. The modem control is realised by the standard AT commands, as well as by a proper AT command set. The built-in watchdog timer prevents from the device hanging up.
High-speed data transmission, extended temperature range and a compact case provide the use of iRZ TU31 in various industrial applications: vending trade systems, payment terminals, telemetry and telemechanics, data acquisition systems, as well as in different systems requiring high-speed wireless data transmission.
- HSPA+/UMTS 900/2100 MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800 MHz
- Available network protocols:
- TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3
- Control through AT commands (Hayes 3GPP TS 27.007, TS 27.005)
- SIM application toolkit
- Timer reset function
- Sleep mode
- Reset options set
- Multiplatform support:
- Windows 7/2000/XP/VISTA/LINUX
- Power over USB
- Power supply voltage: from 9 to 30 V
- Current consumption:
- At power supply voltage 12V - 400mA max.
- At power supply voltage 24V - 200mA max.
- HSPA+ - up to 7.2 Mbps
- UMTS PS – up to 384 Kbps
- UMTS CS – up to 64 Kbps
- EDGE Class 12 - up to 236.8 Kbps
- GPRS Class 12 - up to 85.6 Kbps
- МС class В
- SMS: МТ, МО, СB, text and PDU modes
- Fax group 3: Сlass 1
- DB9 connector for communication cable (RS232 interface)
- USB-B connector (USB 2.0)
- TJ6-6P6C power supply connector
- FME connector for GSM antenna
- Plastic case
- Dimensions: 69 х 75 х 26 mm max.
- Weight: 125 g max.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C …+70°C