A new iRZ TU41 GSM modem is designed for data transmission over 2G and 3G cellular networks. The modem supports the following frequency ranges depending on the communication standards: 900/1800 MHz for GSM/GPRS/EDGE; 900/2100 MHz for HSPA+/UMTS.
TU41 is equipped with the USB interface enabling you to connect the modem directly to a computer. In addition, the modem finds a use for industrial applications with the most common physical interfaces - RS232, RS485 and RS422.
To provide more ample opportunities TU41 has two SIM cards, two analogue inputs (ADC), 7 digital inputs/outputs, 4 of them are the power ones (up to 0,5A, "+" power source switching), and +3,3V output for power supply of external interfaces.
TU41 supports the main communication functions: data transmission by UMTS/HSPA+/EDGE/GPRS technologies, fax and SMS transmit and receive. The modem control is realised by the standard AT commands, as well as by a proper AT command set. The built-in watchdog timer prevents from the device hanging up.
The TU41 modem features the built-in TCP/IP stack and supports Java™. Java™ enables you to create user applications easily and quickly thanks to a wide range of tools, reliable application and data protection concept, and application debugging in the module.
High-speed data transmission, extended temperature range and a compact case enable the use of TU41 in various industrial applications: in telemetry and telemechanics, automated data acquisition systems, vending systems, payment terminals, as well as in various systems requiring wireless data transmission.
- 900/1800 MHz for GSM/GPRS/EDGE;
- 900/2100 MHz for HSPA+/UMTS;
- 33 dBm (Class 4) for EGSM900;
- 30 dBm (Class 1) for GSM1800;
- 27 dBm (Class E2) for GSM900 8-PSK;
- 26 dBm (Class E2) for GSM1800 8-PSK;
- 24 dBm (Class 3) for UMTS2100, WCDMA FDD BdI;
- 24 dBm (Class 3) for UMTS900, WCDMA FDD BdVIII;
- MS Class B;
- SMS: MT, MO, Text and PDU
- HSPA + download — 7.2 Mbps, upload — 5.7 Mbps;
- UMTS PS download — 384 kbps, upload — 384 kbps;
- UMTS CS download — 64 kbps, upload — 64 kbps;
- EDGE Class 12, download — 236.8 kbps, upload — 236.8 kbps;
- GPRS Class 12, download — 85.6 kbps, upload — 42.8 kbps;
- built-in TCP/IP stack
- Java™ support
- power voltage from 7 to 40V;
- at power supply voltage +12V - max 400 mA;
- at power supply voltage +24V - max 200 mA.
- dimensions – max 90х86х34 mm;
- weight: max 125 grams;
- operating temperature: from -40°С to +65°С;
- storage temperature: from -40°С to +85°С.
- Mini USB connector - data cable connection, USB 2.0. interface;
- DB9 connector (RS232 interface) - data cable connection;
- SMA connector - 2G/3G antenna connection;
- power connector (Microfit) - modem power supply;
- Microfit 10 connector - data cable connection, 2 ADC, 7 GPIO;
- terminal connector - modem power supply, data cable connection, RS485/RS422 interface, +3.3V power supply for external interface.