FindMe F1 is a stand-alone device which will help to find a mobile object in case of its theft or driving-away. The device has a compact size that provides its invisible disposal into cars, using it for motorcycles, scooters, bicycles, valuable cargoes and animals. FindMe F1 can operate up to 2 years without battery replacement.
FindMe F1 key features - easy activation, installation and application, as well as the installed thermal SIM-card with fully paid GSM- and GPRS-traffic for the whole device service life. FindMe F1 is generally in a "sleep" mode that makes it invisible for special scanners and extends battery service life. In this mode the hunter determines its coordinates using LBS technology (by the nearest base stations) and transfers them to the server on demand or on the schedule. The coordinates accuracy (with an error of about 500 meters) is enough for common case with battery power economy in comparison with the use of GPS data in a fixed mode.
In case of need the mode "search" comes into action in which FindMe F1 determines its coordinates by GPS/GLONASS technology with the accuracy of 10-20 metres and transfers them to the server with the fixed regularity (the interval is flexibly set from 1 minute to 4 days).
The FindMe F1 location is reflected in personal account in the website www.911.fm, SMS-notification with coordinates is also available.
- Quadband GSM module (850/900/1800/1900 MHz);
- 66 channel GPS receiver;
- Maximum accuracy — 10 meters;
- Pre-installed thermal SIM-card* (*option, differs depending on the region);
- Maximum battery life — up to 3 years;
- Battery capacity: 3600 mAh;
- Self-discharge of the battery:1% per year max.;
- Operating modes: standard, sleep, search;
- Waterproof casing;
- Dimensions: 90 × 60 × 20 mm;
- Weight: 100 g. max;
- Operating temperature range: -35ºС to +70ºС;
- Colors: black, gray, brown, beige