The compact FindMe F2 Volt GPS/GLONASS search beacon is directly connected to the onboard network allowing the user to eliminate the regular replacement of batteries.
The search beacon is fitted with a battery which is charged by connecting to an onboard power system of 12/24V. If external power is available, the battery charge is maintained with the device powered from the onboard power system. When the external power is disabled, the beacon switches to battery operation. FindMe F2 Volt does not require continuous power supply - it can be connected to an episodic power supply such as vehicle marker lights. The beacon is the only device that integrates the use of a lithium battery and external power board.
FindMe F2 Volt comes with a demountable moisture-proof case enabling the user to replace a SIM card, set up batteries and replacement back covers on his/her own. In addition to the cover connectable to the onboard power system of a vehicle, the standard water-tight back cover is available to purchase.
The FindMe F2 Volt GPS/GLONASS search beacons is equipped with a built-in accelerometer and microphone. The device is monitored and controlled via the integrated web portal at www.911.fm from the personal account. It features a user-friendly interface displaying all the required information and providing fast access to the settings. You can access the account from a computer and any mobile device.
FindMe F2 Volt can operate as a mini-tracker. The operation in this mode is available when connecting the beacon to a third-party monitoring service and using a SIM card. In this case the SIM card control and service are implemented by a customer himself/herself.
- input voltage range: 9 – 40 V;
- maximum input voltage: 50 V;
- current consumption at onboard voltage of 12V in the battery charging mode: 250 mA;
- current consumption at onboard voltage of 12V and with the battery charged: 10 mA;
- current consumption at onboard voltage of 24V in the battery charging mode: 125 mA;
- current consumption at onboard voltage of 24V and with the battery charged: 5 mA;
- GPS/GLONASS positional accuracy: 5-20 m;
- GSM positional accuracy: 200-500 m;
- total battery capacity: 1200 mAh;
- battery self-discharge rate: about 10% per year;
- protection rating: IP65
- housing dimensions: 108 х 46 х 26 mm;
- weight: 118 g;
- operating temperature: -30°С to +70°С;
- demountable moisture-proof housing
- GSM module operating in the GSM standards: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz;
- GPS/GLONASS module;
- GSM antenna;
- GPS/GLONASS antenna;
- micro SIM-card from the MTS mobile operator;